Easy Chocolate and Strawberries tart
Chocolate is one of my weaknesses and when trying to stay healthy and feeling for something sweet, I love indulging in strawberries. So you can just imagine how excited I was when I came across a recipe for a delicious tart that combine these two ingredients.
This recipe is super easy to make and absolutely devine!
- 300g Oreo cookies
- 100g melted Butter
- 250ml Double Cream
- 300g Dark Chocolate
- Strawberries cut in half – about a punnet, but it is up to your how much you want to use
- White and Milk chocolate to decorate
1. Blend Oreo cookies until fine. Add melted butter and mix.
2. Line tin with baking paper. Place mixture into lined tin and press down firmly. Freeze for 10 minutes.
3. In a saucepan, mix Double Cream and Dark Chocolate until chocolate is melted and a ganache is formed.
4. Place half the Strawberries in the tin, pour chocolate mixture over and spread evenly. Place remaining Strawberries on top and chill for 3 hours.
5. Melt White and Milk chocolate and decorate.
6. Remove from tin and enjoy.
The different textures and flavors are a great combination and because it is made with dark chocolate it is not overly sweet.
Thanks for reading and enjoy!